• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 36

#1 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 00:20

Bu mövzu başlığı altıda kainat divar kağızlarını yerləşdirəcəyik.

QEYD: Minimal şəkil ölçüsü 800x600 pixel

"Do not say what you do not understand, because most of the right is in what you deny.
Accept the argument of one against whom you have no argument. It is me (Ali ibn Abu Talib).. Sermon 17"

#2 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 00:20

Raket :D
Изображение
"Do not say what you do not understand, because most of the right is in what you deny.
Accept the argument of one against whom you have no argument. It is me (Ali ibn Abu Talib).. Sermon 17"

#3 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 00:22

Satellite :D
Изображение

#4 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 00:23

Satellite above the earth :D
Изображение

Сообщение отредактировал Hasan_AGA: 14 марта 2010 - 00:24

#5 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:38

Astronaut Soichi Noguchi, STS-114
Изображение

#6 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:38

Astronaut Stephen K. Robinson Floats in the Cargo Bay, STS-114
Изображение

#7 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:39

Barred Spiral Galaxy NGC
Изображение

#8 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:39

Buzz Aldrin, Apollo 11, July 20, 1969
Изображение

#9 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:40

Columbia Orbiter Hitches a Ride, 03.01.2001
Изображение

#10 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:40

Columbia Roars to Space, 01.16.2003
Изображение

#11 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:42

Discovery Launch, July 26, 2005
Изображение

#12 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:43

Earth Rise, Apollo 8, December 1968
Изображение

#13 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:49

From the Earth Above
Изображение

#14 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:49

Full Moon
Изображение

#15 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 13:50

Full Solar Eclipse
Изображение

#16 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 14:48

In Remembrance, Space Shuttle Columbia, 01.16.2003
Изображение

#17 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 14:59

Jupiter
Изображение

#18 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Liftoff, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Изображение

#19 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

'Mini-Me' Solar System
Изображение

#20 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 14 марта 2010 - 15:00

Orbiter Backflip as Seen From the International Space Station
Изображение

#21 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:33

Out of the Dust, a Planet is Born
Изображение

#22 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Phases of the Moon
Изображение

#23 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Planets of the Solar System
Изображение

#24 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Shuttle Discovery as Seen From the International Space Station
Изображение

#25 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:34

Shuttle Discovery on Approach to the International Space Station, STS-114
Изображение

#26 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:34

Shuttle Discovery While Docked with the Space Station
Изображение

#27 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:35

Sombrero
Изображение

#28 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:37

Southern California Wildfires, October 27, 2003
Изображение

#29 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:37

Space Shuttle Columbia, 01.15.2003
Изображение

#30 Hasan_AGA

Hasan_AGA

in the jail of Kaspersky

• Murid
  • 1 336 сообщений

Отправлено 16 марта 2010 - 23:38

Space Shuttle Discovery as Seen From Mir
Изображение

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Рейтинг@Mail.ru